Hot 

Noah was one of eight family members asleep in their home in Bartow County, Georgia, on Sunday when he woke up to smoke and flames in the bedroom he shared with his 2-year-old sister. The steady headed child climbed out of the room’s window, taking Lily and their family dog with him. After making sure that the toddler and dog were safe, Noah returned to save other members of the extended family still inside the burning house.

Noah made his way upstairs and alerted his uncle. Suffering only a minor burn to his wrist, Noah got his family safely out. Four members of the family were treated for minor burns and smoke inhalation. None of the family members suffered any serious injuries. David Woods, Noah’s grandfather, shared his relief that the family made it out alive.

“We’ve seen children alert their families before,” Bartow County Fire Department Chief Dwayne Jamison told CNN. “But for a 5-year-old to be alert enough to do this … that’s pretty extraordinary.”

Young Noah’s shown that a 5-year-old can be a hero, too.

 

Youtube