These Guys took Groufie but They don’t Notice Their Friend Drowned just a Few Feet Away

Bangalore, India – Vishwas G, 17, a college student who was reported drowned in a lake via India Today. His friends don’t know what was happening but they captured the body of their friend while they are doing groufie just a few feet away.

It was reported that Vishwas G were with his friends out for a picnic and died on Sunday. It was a terrible incident of that day wherein an image stolen the head of Vishwas floated on the surface of the water in the background.

The family Vishwas grieving outside the National College, Jayanagar area of Bangalore where he studied. They protested and filed complaint because they believed that it was instructors or staff of the management’s negligence. The management response then vowed an investigation and disciplinary action those who found liable for the loss.

On the investigation, one student said that they left the temple and did not notice Vishwas’s absence. On the other hand  another student replaying their photos taken and finally noticed Vishwas drowning being captured in the frame. This time, he immediately alerted the NCC unit chief, Prof Girish, and other friends,

Policemen confirmed that Vishwas drowned at Gundanjaneya temple, a 300-year-old temple tank. They pulled Vishwas’s body from the tanks and his parents rushed to the scene after they were alerted by his friends.

Ramanagara district SP Ramesh Banot stated: “The students came to the spot with Professor Girish, NCC in-charge, and the incident happened when the students taking selfies.” Policemen said around 25 students, all NCC cadets from the Jayanagar college, had been on the trip who ignored a sign warning people against entering the water and “plunged in”

The boy’s father, Govindappa filed a complaint alleging that negligence by the National College management cost his son his life’

‘We registered a case of unnatural death, based on the complaint, and may register a case against the college management if a probe confirms their negligence.’

The spokesman added that police had not yet questioned the other students, as they had been in shock, but had their details and would do so in due course.

Leave a Reply